Monday, July 4, 2011

Auction House Junkies Call For Patch 4.2 Questions


Happy 4th of July

Auction House Junkies

Today we are going to be recording another episode of The Auction House Junkies gold making podcast.  Patch 4.2 has dropped and Wes and I would like to hear what questions you readers and listeners have since WoW Patch 4.2 is now live.  Do you have any questions or new tips that you would like to ask about or share with the show?  Any specific items or professions that you would like to hear a little bit more about?  Want to know something silly and off the wall about your hosts?  Ask away!  How are you liking World of Warcraft Patch 4.2 so far? 

Please use the comments section to ask your questions or to leave comments for discussion on the podcast.


Auction House Junkies is brought to you free of charge by Wes of Capped By Cata and I, Cold of Cold's Gold Factory.  Thanks for listening to our show and thanks for the continued support.

**********
Sale Ends Today

Today is the final day for the Holiday Blowout Sale on the Mysterious Fortune Card Mastery guide. 
Use code: firecracker
For $5 off the purchase.  Just $6 for the guide total and the Sale Ends today.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have any tips for not being overwhelmed by all of your professions? I have every profession covered but don't use them to their fullest. Instead I pretty much fall back to glyphs and gems. I saw Wes's post the other day and had actually made the same discovery about netherweave bags myself. Basically I'm trying to get my head around the factory part of your gold factory. Thanks!

    Updog Dalaran US

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw greater stats to chest recipe come up on UMJ the other day for 320 on a server I had no toons on..how would you go about trying to make a quick 320 on a brand new server without begging for gold? Do a quick run through the DK zone? I tried a human and flipped a few things with my 20s and ended up with about 20 gold after a few hrs...a day later i was up to 60g but recipe was long gone. any ideas? I was just flipping herbs and cloth to start off.

    Thanks,
    George

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for answering my question on the show. When I was leveling LW I noticed a piece that requires an elixir that was stealth moved to a trainer. It's a good piece for rogues, druids, hunters and enhance shaman for that level. I kept all that I made and have been selling a 3-4 per week. I've only ever seen 1 other player have them up and they were listed for 99s so I snatched them all up to sell for 25g each. I'm going to look through my recipes and see what else I have similar to this.

    I also made a discovery the other day that no one seems to be crafting a particular item enhancement that I think has quite a bit of potential. I'm going to make a few this weekend to test the waters. I'll let you guys know the results!

    Thanks for another great show!

    Updog

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.