Tuesday, July 5, 2011

How To Get Your Horde or Alliance Balloon Pet

WoW Horde Balloon Pets

New Companion Pet Faction Balloons

With the release of Patch 4.2 and the new companion pets for the new pet collecting acheivements, a new companion pet has been added to the World of Warcraft.  Pet collectors and players all over Azeroth are looking to find out how to find these new balloon faction specific companion pets.  You may have seen a character walking around with one of the balloons that look like a mylar baloon of your faction's logo.  Well, my friend, it is a new companion vanity pet and here is how you get yours.

How To Get Your Balloon Companion Pet
  1. Speak with Jaga in the Valley of Honor, Ogrimmar or Vin in Cathedral Square, Stormwind.
  2. Start the quest "Blown Away"
  3. Collect the 5 Windswept Balloons from around the city and return to the quest giver.
  4. Collect either your Horde Balloon or Alliance Balloon.
Undocumented Change From Patch 4.2

Sporeling Snacks Recipes have been removed from the game.  Any old recipes have been turned to ruined recipes, so make sure to clear out these and any other items that may have decayed in your bank.  You can still use your Glowcaps as currencies for Clam Bar Recipes.


  1. Small correction - Jaga can be found in the Valley of Wisdom, near the pond with the waterfall - he's an orc kid.

  2. I just wanted to thank Blizzard for adding these to the game! it makes it so much easier to find idiot alliance to gank.


All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.