Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Starcraft World of Warcraft Theme Park In China


World Joyland - Warcraft / Starcraft Theme Park
World Joyland - The Warcraft and Starcraft Inspired Theme Park

I just stumbled upon this while researching on the web.  This is completely crazy.  How do you build a $30 million theme park based on the intellectual property rights of Blizzard without paying for the use of the intellectual property?  While I think the concept is super cool, stealing content is not.  Feeling angry for someone swiping your awesome blog post?  How do you think Blizzard feels about this Warcraft and Starcraft inspired theme park?

If you want to check out some of the photos from inside the park, then be sure to head over to shanghaiist.com's photo gallery for views inside both Terrains of Magic (Warcraft World) and Universe of Starship (Starcraft World).  The decor and theme is amazing for a global theme park.  There are many giant statues of orcs, elves, demons, and other inspired (Stolen) ideas.

My only question is, "Where the hell is Mankrik's wife?"

WTF Is This WoW Theme Park Crap Post?


Before I get slammed with all of the "Where the hell is my daily gold tip?" comments, I wanted to get this post up on the WoW theme park in case others haven't seen it yet.  I just stumbled upon this crazy theme park, so I am sharing it in this post.  More gold tips will be back tomorrow.  Today I am taking a much needed day off from gold-blogging, but I still wanted to share something interesting with my loyal readers.  Enjoy!

Enjoy The Posts Here at Cold's Gold Factory? Check Out Cold's Mysterious Fortune Card Mastery Gold Making Guide To Get You Started. This Guide Can Be Applied To Multiple Markets Not Just Barking MFCs.26

2 comments:

  1. Blizzard has drawn inspiration from world mythology and popular culture for every single element in Warcraft. Starcraft might as well be called Starship Troopers + Traveller.

    There's nothing new under the sun, no matter how many of them you put in the sky.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, no pun intended, I really enjoyed looking through all the photos of the theme park. What an amazing fantasy land they have created. Thank you for sharing these with us. Have an awesome day off!

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.