Friday, August 13, 2010

Follow Up From the Exploring Your Farmers

This is a follow-up to my last post Exploring Your Trade Chat Dealers.

So I had hoped to log in, jump on my skinner, and run straight to the mailbox to see how many stacks of Borean Leather I had COD to me.  Lo and Behold there wasn't a single Stack in the mail.  *sigh*

I hope that our offer still stands and that he is just gathering more before he bulk mails them out.  All in all, at least I tried to set something up.  Dealing with potential suppliers is such a wavering relationship because at any time, they can find someone else who will pay more.  Or they wise up to the prices they are setting.  Or they decide to use the items themselves to make even more profit.  Man I love it when I have cheap goods coming in daily.  It makes crafting for profit so much easier.

Oh well, at least I tried.  Maybe I will be surprised tonight when I log in.


No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.