July - Popular Posts From Cold's Gold Factory
Welcome to all of my new and returning readers! Each month I do a recap of the month before and highlight 10 gold posts or gold guides that appeared during the previous month. I highlight the top 5 most popular and the 5 with the most comments / best discussion. Patch 4.2 is currently live on the World of Warcraft servers and July saw a lot of dedicated posts regarding 4.2 and the Firelands Dailies. Be sure to check these articles out, if you missed them when they went live.
WoW Gold Post And Guides Recap
Top 5 Most Popular Posts From July
- Firelands Dailies: Shadow Wardens or Druids of The Talon? - This became the most viewed post here at Cold's Gold Factory within only a matter of days. Current view statistics are approaching 30k page views! A great read if you are starting your Firelands Invasion Dalies.
- Maximizing Your First Firelands Dailies - Great information on getting the most Volatiles out of your required quests. Some mobs are tons better than others. Do you know which to kill and which to ignore?
- Post Patch 4.2 Embersilk Cloth Farming (Shadow Wardens Questing) - A hot new spot I found for farming stacks of Embersilk Cloth.
- Druids of the Talon Daily Quest Farming - Another maximizing your daily quests post, this time for Druids of the Talon dalies.
Top 5 Most Discussed Posts From July
- Screw Inferno Rubies, I'm Stocking Up Dream Emeralds - Discussing my plans to mass craft Flintlocke's Woodchuckers brought out the trolls.
- Fire Prism Epic Gem Strategy - Discussion about Fire Prisms and if pre-made ones could contain Epic Gems.
- Warning: You Can't Trust All Gold Bloggers - Detailing how some bloggers post false information in an attempt to sway markets.
- Nightmare Tears Sales & Prismatic Socket Ignorance - The rush on Nightmare Tears was finally solved in the comments.
The Gold Blogging Carnival here at Cold's Gold Factory is coming soon. The topic is "Summer Adaptation." If you don't have a blog and would like to participate in the blogging carnival, you can send me a guest post on the same topic and I will host your article at Goldgrub's Goblin Academy. Bloggers, get your carnival entries in to reserve your top spot on the list of entries (First come, First listed).
It is also a great time to sign up to become an affiliate for the MFC Mastery guide. Earn some cash by referring this awesome guide to your friends, guild members, or readers. I pay 40% of the sale total (which is a 50/50 split after fees are deducted) when you refer a buyer. Sales are continuing to come in. Why not refer others and get paid too?
Enjoy The Posts Here at Cold's Gold Factory? Check Out Cold's Mysterious Fortune Card Mastery Gold Making Guide To Get You Started. This Guide Can Be Applied To Multiple Markets Not Just Barking MFCs.