You Know You're A Greedy Goblin When...
- The Shattering destroys Azeroth as we once knew it, but you haven't even noticed.
- You delete your Hearthstone because it is taking up important bag space.
- You spend your IRL lunch hour scouring over gold blogs.
- You have so many guild banks you keep losing track of what items are stored where.
- You have enough back stock to put the entire goblin trading cartel out of business.
- You have 4 year old items in your bank waiting for the value to return.
- You lie and tell others you have far less gold than you actually have.
- Even though you have hundreds of thousands of gold, you tell the 1 gold beggar to "Go the f*ck away and earn your gold like everyone else".
- Your in game friend list is full of nothing but competitors.
- You delete and re-roll a new banking character every few weeks.
- All of your characters have special letter characters in their name.
- You get hate mail on a daily basis.
- You're broke IRL, but you're rich in WoW!
- Cataclysm has been out for over 3 months, but you still haven't ran a heroic dungeon.
- Your banking toon's gear is worth more than the character its on.
- You don't even know where Tol Barad is on the world map.
- You're still waiting for more nerfs before starting your dungeoning career.
- You can make 35k in 5 hours selling nothing but Mysterious Fortune Cards. :)
Feel Free To Add More In The Comments