Sunday, October 17, 2010

Blog Readership Continues To Grow

Blog Growth
I have been hard at work trying to grow this blog into more of a discussion ground as well as a place for great tips on making in-game WoW gold.  As of this past Thursday, I have reached a first step in growth that I would like to share with you, my readers.  Views are now up to over 1000 a day.  Yeah, that is not much when compared to Markco, but it was my first goal to reach.

JMTC
Speaking of Markco, I would like to take this oppurtunity for his links and for including me in his recent post 5 New Gold Blogs To Watch Out For In Cata.  All 5 of the blogs listed have already become daily reads for me.  If you haven't check the others out, I highly suggest it.  You will even see some commenting back and forth with some other members of the gold blogging community.  And as Markco has already challenged you all, please be more interactive with your blog authors by providing comments and feedback.    Thanks again Markco for back-to-back posts with links to me on Thursday & Friday.

Gevlon
Never thought I would see the day that I got a silent nod from Gevlon of GreedyGoblin, but a few of us gold bloggers have made it into his blog reading list.  His high traffic volume has already showed benefits as my subscriptions have jumped and analytics is showing referrals in the hundreds from both greedygoblin and JMTC.  Thanks Gev!

Final Shout Outs
One thing I have been very pleased with is the book, Web Marketing for Dummies: All-In-One.  (Link Below)  This is a compilation book that I picked up and has been worth every penny.  Anyone serious about blogging needs to grab a copy of this thing ASAP.  It is such a good read and a great resource to keep once you finish reading the 8 books combined into one. 

The 8 Books included are:
  1. Establishing a Web Presence
  2. Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
  3. Web Analytics
  4. Online Advertising & Pay-Per-Click
  5. E-Mail Marketing
  6. Blogging and Podcasting
  7. Social Media Marketing
  8. Mobile Marketing
Look at those 8 topics!  What more could you ask for to get started?  Trust me here, it really does make things easier, especially if you are like me and are self teaching yourself.

Thanks to all of my readers for their comments, feedback, and continued following of the blog.  May we continue to learn together.  Please help share this blog's link with members of your online social networks so we can continue to grow and develop even more thoughtful discussion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.