Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Computer Repair Status Update

Computer Repair Status

Just a quick note (from my phone) to let you know how the computer repair fundraising is going.  I am almost to my goal of the $200 I am trying to raise from selling guides and accepting donations.  Just a few more guide sales or some more $5-$10 donations and I will be at my target. 

I have had a handful of generous readers and podcast lovers that have sent in direct cash donations.  Words cannot express how very grateful and thankful I am for all of your support.  Those who have purchased a guide or have sent in a donation have been a major help in getting this fund raising going.  I appreciate every last one of you.

Anyone who has sent in a cash donation will be receiving a complimentary copy of my second WoW gold making guide once the computer is fixed and I can finish the project.  Anyone else who sends in a cash donation will also receive a free copy of the same gold guide.  I hope to have the guide out by the end of the month. 

As soon as I get the last of the money either donated or available from more guide sales, I will take the computer in for the repairs.  As soon as I get it back and restored to working order, I will be resuming daily posts here at Cold's Gold Factory and will be back posting at Goldgrubs.com.

Stay tuned for the next episode of Auction House Junkies (after repairs are done).  I will be announcing the re-launch date for the site here on the Auction House Junkies podcast's next episode.

Thanks so much for all of your support in this rough time.  Hope to be back sooner than later.

-Cold

Enjoy The Posts Here at Cold's Gold Factory? Check Out Cold's Mysterious Fortune Card Mastery Gold Making Guide To Get You Started. Also Check Out The Teenager's Gold Guide To Get Started With Learning The Auction House As A Younger Player.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.