Friday, April 1, 2011

Rift or WoW? Goodbye Azeroth

Rift Collector's Edition
Rift or World of Warcraft?

I'm unsure why I have not mentioned it earlier, but I have secretly been playing the big new MMO Rift.  Many other WoW bloggers have been giving Rift a try.  I constantly get Rift achievement updates from players I am following on Twitter.  Are those set up just to entice other players into the Rift game?  It looked like a new game that could rival the long standing World of Warcraft, especially as older players are getting board with the game.  I have even discussed the loss of players from within the World of Warcraft game on previous posts:  The Current State of WoW article was a great guide for discussion in the comments section. 

Yes I must admit, I am quitting WoW when my subscription runs out.  I am making the full switch over to Rift, which I believe is the game of the future.  Maybe Blizzard's new MMO will pull me away from Rift when it is released.  Will you make the switch?


Image from :www.riftgame.com

13 comments:

  1. I'm certainly board with cata as well....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me 3!

    Let's roll Rift and start an equivalent AH guild?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rift will definatelly make a lot of ppl to stop WOW. and for all AH lovers it is still virgin with lot of possibilities to explore. I am currently at RIptalon EU Kelari side :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don´t care about rift to be precise ,the game I am now playing is the space sci fi MMO Black Prophecy, But still will play wow until i get bored whit it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...to bad you labeled the post "april fools"...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Labels: April Fools

    Yeah, it was worth a try. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. good try cold, that label killed the joke

    bishops

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can I have your gold?

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't like you anymore >.>

    Was freaking out there

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah I assume this is a lame april fools joke. Not gonna lie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's just mean :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nothing beats Markco's april fools from a few years back. This had me howling for like ten minutes:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C537b5X2h8M

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.