Sunday, April 17, 2011

JMTC Weekly Meeting Appearance

JMTC Weekly Meeting



Mageshadow and the gang host a weekly meeting every Friday night on Teamspeak 3. I have been unable to make previous meetings partly from real life and partly from stupidity. I finally realized why I couldn't get the install to work properly. I was trying to install the Win64 download for a Win32 system. Oops!
 Anyways, I was in attendance at this week's meeting. I highly recommend listening to the recordings as there are some great tips, ideas, and discussions mentioned each week. It isn't a podcast, but is more of a round table discussion where questions are asked or topics are given and then they are freely discussed by various knowledgable gold makers.



Here's the link if you want to check out the latest meeting (episode #16).

We discussed all sorts of topics including glyphs, books of glyph mastery, fortune cards, ore and herb prices, professions, and tons of other great gold making ideas and strategies!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.