Saturday, January 2, 2010

NEW YEARS RESOLUTIONS

What are my major plans for WoW in 2010.


For Starters, All of my alts will hit level 80 before Cataclysm is released.
The current roster looks like this:

Death Knight (Main) 80
Palladin 80
Mage 80
Warlock 80
Priest 75
Rogue 75
Warrior 72
Druid 69
Hunter 68
Shaman 66

So thats 54 high end levels to get across 6 characters. Hopefully, I can get them all to 80 before the expansion comes out. Shaman will b the toughest to get to 80 as I despise playing the shaman, yuck - Too much micro-managing for me. They are all at or near maxed crafting in their chosen professions, but as a few of them are just gatherers, upon 80 I will change around some of their professions.

I plan to power level a 3rd tailor for moonshroud specialty, the only on I am missing at the moment. And maybe a 2nd alchemist to do potion or elixer spec.

I also plan on hitting the gold cap on multiple characters and also trying to gold cap my guild bank.

Good luck in the New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.