Friday, February 8, 2013

20 Days of Gold Making (Day 8) - Revisiting Goals

This entry is part of a series of gold making posts answering the questions in the 20 Days of Gold Making Challenge started by Nev over at Auction House Addict.  If you also blog, then be sure to check out the gold blogging challenge for post topic ideas.

20 Days of Gold Making (Day 8) - Revisiting Goals

"Thinking Back To Day 2, Did You Reach Your Goal?  Did You Set A New Goal?"
Well, in the day 2 post I talked about my early goals of getting each of the various mounts and the required riding skills in order.  As I earned a regular mount, my next goal was to get the epic mount, then a flying mount, then the epic flyer.  As I completed each of the smaller goals, I set myself the goal of getting the next mount in the advancement order of ground and flying mounts. 

Once I had all of the mounts, my next major goal was to get gold capped, which I eventually reached during Wrath of the Lich King, when I had more play time available to dedicate to constant WoW gold making.

Once I hit the gold cap, I continued to make more gold, but I haven't set a new goal for myself.  Do I need more than a million gold?  Probably never, so I don't see much point in making more gold just to be making gold.  Obviously, not having a new goal to push towards has slowed my gold making, but I'm fine with that.

I already beat the game afterall.  ;)



Recommended Guides: Secret Gold Guide | Journal of Marcus Ty | WoW Secrets

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.