Friday, October 10, 2014

5 Geeky Clothing Items I Must Own



Geeky Clothing Items I Need In My Closet Immediately



This week's topic for 5 Fandom Fridays has us looking into our favorite geeky items that we would love to buy for ourselves. Of course these would also make great gift ideas for others that have similar interests, but today is all about me and what I would like to own. Here is my list of 5 of the coolest geeky clothing items that I would love to have in my closet.

The Official Knight Hoodie

Hoodie Shaped Like Knight
The Official Knight Hooded Sweatshirt
The Official Knight Hoodie is just plain awesome and is a must have for any fantasy fans. You can't get any geekier than this grey fantasy knight armor based hooded sweatshirt.

It is complete with a knight's face shield, pauldrons, and gauntlets.  If I had the knight's hoodie I would also buy the Broad Sword Umbrella for the complete knightly look.

The Official Knight Hoodie is definitely medieval wear for the modern man. You could fight your way through the cold with this awesome knight hoodie, or slay goblins on your way to class.


League of Legends Volibear T-Shirt

Volibear T Shirt League of Legends LoL

This League of Legends Volibear T-shirt is my favorite of all of the League of Legends shirts. Volibear is my absolute favorite League of Legends champion to play. I like the blue color for the Volibear Tee the best, as it is available in multiple colors.

Of course, I need to get a shirt that represents my favorite League of Legends champion since I've been mainly only playing League these days. It's a lot of fun and very competitive, which suits my gaming needs.  Check out other cool League of Legends Hoodies and Shirts and there are even cool replicas of League of Legends Hats that you can wear.

All Fear Volibear!




Melting Rubik's Cube T-Shirt

Melting Rubik's Cube T Shirt Big Bang Theory

The Melting Rubik's Cube Tee is my favorite shirt that can be seen on The Big Bang Theory TV show.  That's right!  It's one of the many tee shirts worn by Sheldon Cooper, who is one of the best comedy sitcom characters on television.

I like the Melting Rubik's Cube Tee because it looks like the fusion of a Rubik's Cube and a Gelatinous Cube from Dungeon's & Dragons. Or it could be a play on it being an ice cube and therefore it is melting. Be sure to also visit this post on Big Bang Theory gift ideas, if you too are a fan of the show.


Star Cthulhu T-Shirt


The Star Cthulhu T- Shirt combines the Starbucks logo with the iconic Lovecraft created god, Cthulhu.  Who doesn't want to see Cthulhu eating a bunch of white girls ordering cappuccinos and pumpkin spiced lattes? Instead of the iconic Starbucks white girl with long hair, this logo shows Cthulhu with his long tentacles instead. Such an awesome improvement. I stop at Starbucks many times a week on my way to work and I would love to see the look on their faces when I walk in wearing this sweet Cthulhu Starbucks shirt.  This is such a great piece of Call of Cthulhu Art.


Zombie Herd Long Sleeve Shirt

Walking Dead Shirt Zombie Herd

The Long Sleeve Zombie Herd Shirt is pretty sweet and would make a great gift for any zombie lovers or gift ideas for Walking Dead fans. Zombies are all the craze these days with the success of The Walking Dead TV series, but I'm yet to own a zombie shirt.  That needs to change!  I like the colors used in this long sleeve Zombie Herd shirt and I also like how the zombies in the background are shadows, with only the detail on the closest zombie. That helps to portray the message that there are a lot of zombies coming, but this one is right on top of you.


There you have my Top 5 Geeky Gifts that I would like to own.  These are all items that would help to show off what a big geek I am.
Jinx 300x250

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hell yeah it is! I'd love toge the knight hoodie and the broadsword umbrella both. Then I just need to find a shield to complete the set.

      Delete
  2. That Knight hoodie is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the melted RCube tee! Have always wondered where TBBT got it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the merch that comes out of LoL! Now, if only I could convince myself that the community wouldn't eat my alive for being a newbie I'd probably play the game more often (And not feel like a fraud wearing something like this, lol)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't seem much of this toxic community that LoL has such a bad name for. Maybe it's worse in ranked mode or something, but if you jump back in you can add me: Cold0911 and we can group up.

      Delete

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.