Monday, January 6, 2014

Top 10 Craziest Amazon Affiliate Sales From 2013 - Gifts For Gamers Year End Special

My Top 10 Craziest Amazon Affiliate Sales From 2013

Today I present my annual Gifts for Gamers post, that highlights the Top 10 craziest items that I sold the previous year through my Gifts For Gamers articles' amazon links.  So let's take a look at some of the oddities that I've sold and see if anything strikes you as odd as well.

You can also check out My Top Crazy Amazon Sales from the 2012 year, if you haven't already seen that list.

Remember: As an Amazon Affiliate I only can see what gets purchased and I have no way to know who bought what (unless the buyer mentions it to me of course).

Turd Tossing Game
Doody Head Game

Top 10 Craziest Amazon Sales Last Year


  1. Bigfoot Observer's Field Manual - The Bigfoot Observer's Field Manual is labeled as "A practical and easy-to-follow step-by-step guide to your very own face-to-face encounter with a legend."  Apparently Sasquatch has a bunch of Sasquatch products, guides, hunting kits, and is almost as loved as the current zombie gifts craze! Who knew?  And I thought he just did beef stick commercials!
  2. Cat Washroom & Nightstand - A Cat washroom / nightstand for hiding your cat's litter box.  Ok, I can see using this in the bathroom, but as a nightstand in the bedroom?  Who would place a litter box next to their bed, regardless of how nice it looks?  I know who bought this and he blames this purchase on his wife.  Lol.  Sure ;)
  3. Zombie Feet Costume Sandals - When regular sandals just won't do, look for your pair of zombie feet!  I hope someone bought these from Amazon for a costume and not just to sit around the house looking at these nasty grotesque zombie feet.
  4. Osprey Men's Aether 60 Backpack - When a regular backpack isn't going to cut it, why not drop a few hundred dollars on a nicer one?  Holy hell!  You spent how much on a backpack!?!
  5. UTG Sportsman Black Tactical Scenario Vest - At first glance you'd think this was bought by a member of the SWAT team forces, but when looking at the other items purchased together with this tactical vest, you can see that someone plans on being a Zombie Hunter!  Good luck with that.
  6. Set of 5 Princess Diana Wooden Nesting Dolls - When I originally saw this purchase come through, all I thought to myself was, "WTF?!?" and today all I can say about these things is, "WTF!?!" Hah!  To each his own, I guess.
  7. Daron Doody Head Game - Yes, you read that write.  Doody Head!  Have a peek at this silly game.  It's even nuttier than you'd think.  Someone wears a skullcap with velcro and you throw fake turd piles at their head.  Someone is having a craptastic time in a frat house someone, I just know it.
  8. Portal 2 Sentry Turret - This Officially Licensed Portal 2 Sentry Turret is a motion activated desk defender that springs to action with 11 speaking functions.  Use it to guard your desk at work and keep intruders away?  Pretty neat little gadget and apparently there are a ton of Portal 2 Turrets to choose from.
  9. Women's Fence Net Bleeding Thigh Highs - Who needs to be sexy when you can choose fishnets that look like they are straight out of a Hellraiser film?
  10. Zojirushi Mr. Bento Stainless Steel Lunch Jar - This has to be the coolest high tech lunch box option ever made.  Never even knew stuff like this existed, but it looks pretty awesome.


I hope you've enjoyed this special annual edition of Gifts For Gamers.  Happy New Year!


Recommended Guides: Secret Gold Guide | Journal of Marcus Ty | Hearthstone Arena Drafting

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.