Wednesday, June 30, 2010
Hands: +15 Agi, +16 SP, +10 Haste, +7 Str
Wrist: +15 SP, +9 Str, +9 Sta, +9 Spi
Feet: +7 Agi, +7 Sta, Minor Speed
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Saturday, June 26, 2010
Thursday, June 24, 2010
So you do a search and see that Frozen Orbs are at 22g, and Eternal Life is at 36g and Eternal Fire is at 38g. What do you do?
Wednesday, June 23, 2010
You better put up some cloak enchant scrolls and keep em stocked all week. Many many many people will be gearing alts with the easy iLvl232 cloaks. And with the ability to run the holiday boss over and over until you get your cloak, you bet that a lot of new purple cloaks out there on alts are gonna need enchants. But which ones?
These are what I would stock (or stock extras):
And +81 SP to Staff for those lucky enought to get the Staff.
Also keep an eye out...the first crystal guardian/summoner guy drops new BOE blues. Don't be dumb and d/e em without checking.
Tuesday, June 22, 2010
WoW Gold Tips by Scott Smith at 4:10 PM
Monday, June 21, 2010
Make sure to take advantage of this holiday. For 10 days you can fly around and touch fires for insane XP and gold along with 1hour 10% xp buffs at the flagpoles for extra monster kill XP as well. This is the perfect time to get those alts levels before cata starts. And the in town dailies are stupid easy and reward good gold. Make sure to grab all the ore/herb nodes as you fly around and make even more gold.
Wednesday, June 16, 2010
1) Alts, alts, and more alts - Having 10 characters that are all crafters with maxed professions, dual specs, and epic flight along with coldweather flight ain't cheap.
2) Collections - I enjoy collecting recipes and being able to craft almost anything craftable within the game. This also is not cheap.
3) Control - Controlling markets is fun. As is getting hate mail and /ignored. LOL!
4) Intellectual Stimulation - The complexities of markets that ebb and flow with so many different options and variables of what to do within each and every market and the ability to understand these markets as well as the correlating sub-markets is very intriguing to me. I rather enjoy coming up with new ways to exploit and profit to support my Factory of Alts.
If you have not checked out the one-copper podcast, give it a try. they are 2 episodes strong and improving. Seth and Coffelord would appreciate the feedback. Stop by and tell em Cold sent ya.
Monday, June 14, 2010
Thursday, June 10, 2010
Wednesday, June 9, 2010
Tuesday, June 8, 2010
THE VIDEO GAME CLUB This is a must see!
Shakes & Fidget Browser Game Send a msg to Cold once you are in, to get a guild invite into
Join Wizard 101 and get a Free Rare Dragon Pet and bonus offer.
Play Dungeons & Dragons Online FREE FOREVER Join server:Khyber and send a message to VLANG SKULLFINDER for friend invite, and guild inv eventually.
These are the awesome games I play outside of WoW and all are FREE.
I play DDO every Tuesday, and Shakes & Fidget everyday at work.
Hope I help ya find something to do today, especially if you are like me and have your server down all day.
WoW Gold Tips by Scott Smith at 9:08 AM
Monday, June 7, 2010
Costs to create:
1 Tab: 160g
2 Tab: 410
3 Tab: 910
4 Tab: 1910
5 Tab: 4410
6 Tab: 9410
As Cata approaches ppl may be selling guilds cheap to take advantage of the upcoming guild talents.
Saturday, June 5, 2010
1) Find a program online called Ultra-Surf, DL it @ home and email to yourself. Install it at work.
2) Create a Google Reader Account, if google access is allowed. Then subscribe to the pages you want to view.
3) Find a blocked link, search for it thru google, then click the CACHE link, to see the page that way.
Wednesday, June 2, 2010
PS: Shakes & Fidget guild is going strong!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010