Saturday, February 22, 2014

Path of Exile: New Witch Character & Game Basics Video

Path of Exile:  Starting Fresh As A New Witch & Basic Game Discussion


Watch live video from Cold0911 on TwitchTV

Path of Exile is a game that we discuss a bit on the upcoming episode of The Eviscerated Gaming Podcast (Will be episode #83).  It's basically a Diablo-like clone, but is more what you would have expected as a continuation of Diablo 2, unlike that garbage that is the official Diablo 3 game.

One of the cool things about Path of Exile is the built in streaming capability, so this last day off from work I gave it a whirl.  I did some live streaming of Nonmail, Nev, Farli, & I running around in a 4 man group of fresh characters.  That was a lot of fun, but later that night I decided to roll a new alt and try out the Witch class.  I recorded the session and have uploaded it here for anyone to check out that may be interested in the game.

I completely missed the automatically placed basic weapon that is placed at the starting spot on the beach next to the corpse / zombie, so I ended up killing the first boss completely naked and unarmed, with only my fists to defend me.  I do discuss some of the basics of game play, the awesomely massive passive skill tree, and some of the games mechanics at the start of the video.  So check out the video and see if Path of Exile is a game that you too may be interested in playing.  I've been enjoying the game and a new change of scenery.

You can try to catch me streaming live or watch playbacks of older streams on my channel: http://www.twitch.tv/cold0911 - I'm going to try to get set up to stream some of my other games like Wildstar, Hearthstone, & more.

You can Download Path of Exile for Free or Purchase PoE Cash Shop Currency through Amazon.

1 comment:

  1. I love this game, I don't play a ton of it, but it's a nice change from playing Wow. I even bought points from them, I usually don't buy points int F2P games, but liked this game some much I wanted to support it.

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.